New property listed in Original price is $6,380,000$. The current price is $4,380,000

New property listed in Original price is $6,380,000$. The current price is $4,380,000
I have listed a new property at BURNABY GOLDEN LOCATION ENTIRE MULTI-STOREY APARTMENT in Original price is $6,380,000$. The current price is $4,380,000.
You can only buy an ordinary house in Vancouver West! It's better to invest in a multi-storey apartment a few minutes from Metrotown! It can also be rented, and you could build new multi-storey apartments with a higher floor area ratio! The best investment! The best location! Should not be missed! Decisive decision! Investors look over! Burnaby Highgate District, close to Kingsway but in a quiet street! Rare land resources! Can build multi-storey apartments! Have cash flow! Both holding and rebuilding are suitable! 6XXX Arcola Street in South Burnaby. Zoning:RM-3(Multi-family residential) rm3 zoning (high density development zoning) lot size: 9, 000 sqft 2 storey, 10 units apartment building. Total annual rental income from building around $130, 000 plus laundry income of $2, 000. Fully renovated building. New roofs, new boiler and furnace and painting and laminate flooring. Very good location with good tenants. Very Strong consistent cash flow location, good holding property with potential for mid-rise and high-rise development.
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.